Reporting Highway issues

Hampshire County Council Highways Operation Centre team would like to remind us all that the best way to report any new highway concern is using their online reporting systems (links below) or by emailing
Alternatively, if you know that the road is maintained by National Highways (e.g. motorways) then you can report problems at